Saturday, June 28, 2008

Swimming Lessons Part I

Caleb had his first of three swimming lesson sessions a few weeks ago. He did a great job. By the end of the week he was jumping off the diving board and coming to the surface all by himself. Then the teacher would help him flip to his back and he would kick to the side. He did the same thing off the slide. I have some videos of him doing this but I can't figure them out on our new computer. (Yes, our old computer died and we had to get a new one. That's where I've been.) I will get the videos posted as soon as I can.



This is the adorable dress my parents brought Brynley home from Hawaii. She loves it and call it her "wonderful dress". She made me take 5 pictures of her in this dress at Caleb's swimming lessons. I just chose the cutest to post here. They all look about the same though.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

oh my gosh. HOW FUN FOR BIG C!! K brynley is so funny! I love her wonderful dress!! hahah just for the record... i picked it out ;)