Saturday, June 28, 2008

My new job

I am now working for this guy here. I am really excited about it. In about a month I will be doing his coaching. The clients he trains in the gym have coaching included in their packages. I will do phone calls and emails with them to hold them accountable and teach them things about our system. I will also do the blog for his website and answer the "Ask Michael" questions people ask on his website. Right now I'm doing misc computer projects for him while we get all the kinks worked out on the coaching side. I'm really excited about it!

(I will still have my own personal clients, so don't you guys worry!)

4 comments:

Melinda B. said...

ha ha, I can't believe you are working for Body by Banks!! That's awesome. He talked to me once.....

Kelly said...

LINDS!! THAT IS SOOO COOL!!! WOW!! PLEASE keep us updated on how it goes k? and what you do

Bertie said...

You will be amazing at that!! I'm so excited for you! I also love all your preggo pics- you are ADORABLE!!

Holly said...

does he train at the golds in s.f.? i think i saw him there once.