Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mountainland Apple Farm




Today Caleb's preschool class took a field trip to Mountainland Apple Farm. We took a hayride to the orchards and we all got to pick a couple of apples. Let me say that was THE best golden delicious apple I have EVER had in my entire life! The kids and I ate those things down to the cores! Then we took a hayride back to the barn and they gave us all applesauce donuts (no, the applesauce doesn't mean they're healthy, unfortunately) and coloring books. It was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

That is such a cute picture of Brynley.

Saun and Wes said...

What a fun time! I need to ask you where Caleb goes to preschool. I want to start sending Jackson. It's probably too late for this year. Yummy apples!

Megan said...

You always do the funnest things with your kids. Plus you are like super mom for being so good about posting. Thanks for the encouragement to keep posting. Too bad it takes us like a month to finish posting one vacation. We're still working on the back east trip. I can't believe how big the kids are getting... we miss you guys!!! You know you have a place to stay anytime in San Diego.

courtneyb said...

oh, I love fall and I love going there in the fall!! We went last year with Cloe's class and I agree, those apples are delicious