Friday, September 14, 2007

72 Hours Post-op


Caleb is doing a lot better today. I think the bruising is starting to go down a little. It's hard to tell... His personality is back in full force though, that's for sure. Along with a little extra naughtiness, too. I've read that's normal after a surgery though. Where I can see the most recovery is in his eyes. Look at his eyes in all of the pictures and it's amazing how much they change each day.

We went bowling today with Jackson and Makell to get out of the house. Caleb had fun and Brynley LOVED it! She's never been and she laughed every time she pushed the ball down the ramp thing. She was the best cheerleader too, saying "Yay!" and clapping after each person bowled. My kids are pretty good bowlers, I must say. Caleb bowled 90 and Brynley beat everyone with a score of 104. Better than I can bowl. That's about it. I may not post another picture until sunday. We'll see. But I'll keep you posted of any changed.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

yyyyaaayyy!! thats sooo fun!
i love it