Wednesday, September 12, 2007

24 hours Post Op



Here are some pictures of Caleb today. These pictures make me sad... I really wish he didn't have to go through this... He has been acting really good until his medicine starts wearing off. I made the mistake of letting it go too long this morning and he was a basketcase. He is taking it a little better each time. The swelling has gotten really bad, as you can see. There is a lot of dried blood that I can't get off. I'm not supposed to get it wet until tomorrow and it would hurt him to try and pick it off. So, tomorrow we'll start working on cleaning that up. I hope he lets me... He hasn't been near as lethargic as I thought he'd be today. I planned on just watching movies all day but we didn't even sit through one. He was up playing all day. Well, that's my update for today! I'll post everyday for a while to track his recovery. Thanks for the support and comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. i love him! even when he is grouchy at me.

Katrina said...

Oh, poor guy!

nicole said...

Ouch! I'm so glad that everything went well with his surgery. We've sure been thinking about you guys these last couple of weeks.

Bertie said...

WOW!! He is going to LOVE telling and showing these pictures when he gets back to pre-school!! He will be the COOLEST kid on the block:)