Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Preschool Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

On Monday Brynley's class took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We went to one up in Orem and it was a lot of fun. It was small so it wasn't very crowded. We got to go through the corn maze, which proved to be a bumpy ride for Aubrey in the stroller, play at a pumpkin themed play ground and pick a pumpkin. I loved that it only took an hour and was not crowded. I know, I'm no fun.

FYI, this was one of the only times that Brynley let me do her hair and actually kept it cute. Usually when I curl her hair she decides she doesn't like it 5 minutes later and wets her fingers and runs her hands through her hair until it's not curled anymore. I know, right. Stinker.


When the kids were playing on the playground I felt like it all looked really familiar. And then it hit me! I came to this pumpkin patch with Caleb when he was just 3 months old! Wow, how time flies!

1 comment:

McCain Family said...

Brynley is so stinkin' cute. She makes me laugh! The pumpkin patch is so fun. I'm glad you got to go before the weather turned bad!

ps...it was fun having Brynley sit by us at church. She was a good girl!