Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween consisted of:

Naked children carving pumpkins


Trunk or treat with Caleb as a "light up mummy" (not just a mummy... but a 'light up mummy'), Brynley as Sleeping Beauty, Aubrey as a pink poodle, me as a witch and Brandon as ... a super hot dad! :-)




After trunk or treating (which I think is SO lame by the way but I don't have time right now to post that rant)we went around the neighborhood for some double dipping because Trunk or Treating does NOT take the place of Trick or Treating. I don't have any pictures unfortunately. But the kids had a great time.

I don't feel like I have anything fun or witty to say and I think this is kind of boring so I'll end now.

THE END.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

hahaha, your funny. I LOVE the costumes!! When I scanned down to look at all the pics. I quickly saw the one of Caleb sitting on the porch with his mask on and I thought in the back right corner was Brynley dressed up as a scare crow. Then I did a double take and noticed it wasnt but it made me lol in the library.

Lindsey said...

Ha, ha that's funny kell!

Lisa said...

I also hate the Trunk or Treat. It's a mad free-for-all. No fun.

McCain Family said...

I'm going to have to agree with the trunk or treating stuff. I don't mind the idea, I guess, I just wish that we wouldn't do it on the actual day of Halloween. It takes away from the fun of going door to door and it goes by way too fast. Plus, the kids don't have to work at all for their candy.
What fun is that?