Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update

Oh, where to begin. I haven't blogged in forever and need to catch up! Here we go:

Aubrey takes on the rice cereal

I started feeding it to her when she was a little over 5 months (just a couple weeks ago). She is loving it now and does this cute little breathing thing like a dog panting with her mouth open when she's ready for another bite. It's so cute.

Braids
I am not good at hair. I can't do any cool styles or anything. I can barely even round brush my own hair. So when I saw this style in the People Style magazine and was able to do it on myself I was so excited!


I was even more excited that Brynley wanted me to do this to her hair when I was done:


Lastly, look at how much these two love each other. They are so cute together. Aubrey just lights up when Caleb talks to her and he absolutely adores her!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Way to go on the braids! I'm impressed! Those are hard to do on yourself! You look great!

Jess said...

I always think your hair looks cute! I love it when Hailey or Ellie will let me do something to their hair...not very often. Caleb is soooo cute with Aubrey.

Kelly said...

Oh my GOSH! Those are THE cutest pics EVER! I love the braid! I wanna do it. That first pic made me laugh and the last two are just ADORABLE!! Miss you!! Post more pics!!

dandee said...

Your hair is darling. The perfect style for fun springy outfits!