Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our busy weekend...

On Friday night Brandon and I went rock climbing at the quarry. It was so much fun! I had never been before. Brandon wasn't embarassed of me so I don't think I did too bad.


Saturday morning we woke up and went to great grandma's for an Easter Egg Hunt. They saw the easter bunny and played a few games. My sister in law, Angie's, grandma lives in the same place so the kids get to see their cousins also when they go to activities at great grandma's.


Caleb and his cousin Collin

Brynley and her cousin Abby

This was right after I said, "Smile, or you don't get to open any of your eggs."


Saturday afternoon we decided to go scope out some trails for running and mountain biking. I wouldn't say we went hiking, perse, but we went walking on trails for a while and played in the "jungle". Then we got slurpies at 7-11! It was a really fun weekend!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

FUN! Lets go when we come down next weekend!! See why I love it so much?! The kids are so cute! I love the pic with great grandma!