Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Aubrey is 6 months old today!



Aubrey is 6 months old today! She is such a good baby. Let me give you a little information about her:

-She eats rice cereal, oatmeal and peas so far. We are planning on introducing green beans tomorrow, then carrots and probobly on to fruits.

-She takes two good naps lasting anywhere from 1-3 hours. She's pretty regular and text book taking one around 9:30am and the other starting between 12 and 2pm sometime.

-She goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:00pm and sleeps until about 7 or 7:30am. She does still wake up 1-2 in the night which we are starting to work on. Every once in a while we'll wake up in the morning wondering if the other one got up in the night to feed her, only to realize she slept all night! I wish those days happened more often than they do but she'll get better in time.

-She loves both of her siblings, but she simply adores her brother! And he loves her too. She lights up when he talks to her and he loves to play with her and make faces and cute noises to her.

-She can sit well supported and can last for a little while unsupported. She is by far my earliest sitter!

-She still doesn't roll, but I'm not allowed to lay her on her back much because of her flat head so she doesn't have much play time on the ground. That's my excuse...

-She is 17 1/2 pounds (80th %) and 27 inches (90th %).

She is such a good, happy little baby and we love her so much. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It is crazy to me. I don't feel like my other two grew up this fast. Time is just flying. I can't believe it. Anyway, here are some pictures of my little 6 month cutie!

3 comments:

scooping it up said...

shes so so cute. defintely looks more like dad and caleb than mom and brynley. time flies huh?!

Kelly said...

cute, i love her. I cant wait to see the kiddos.

Katrina said...

She is SO CUTE!