Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random musings

It's 5 pm on saturday and we are all still in our jammies. Yes, from this morning. None of us have left the house. Brandon got a power tower (pull up, dip station) for his birthday so we set it up and basically rearranged the basement. We moved all the food storage from one shelving unit to a better one and moved a bunch of stuff around. We also practiced our pull ups. I will be able to do them again some day! (I was up to 3 pull ups and 5 dips before I got pregnant!) Caleb I boxed on the wii and that can be quite a workout if you want it to be. We had fun and were both a little sweaty after.

Anyway, the reason I'm even posting is to ask how you guys how you post your videos on your blog? Do you use blogspot, you tube, what? If you don't use blogspot, how do you do it? I got a new camera that takes HD video and it is coming on monday! I'm SO excited! We never used our video camera b/c it was a pain to charge and have on hand and it was so big, etc. And our old camera's video was so bad. Anyway, i'm really excited! Be prepared for lots of videos to come!

1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

Nice to get some things done around the house I'm sure. I vary between posting through blogspot and youtube. I prefer blogspot because the sizing is fit to your blog, but sometimes it takes forever so I use youtube. Sometimes that takes a while too, but seems to work well.