Friday, January 30, 2009

Disneyland Trip - Monday

Monday morning we left the Brown's early and headed to Disneyland. We checked into the hotel (Fairfield right across the street) and got everything into the room. Then we skipped off to Disneyland. Yes, we really did skip. :-)

I'll let the pictures do the talking. I'll just say, the kids were so incredibly good during the whole trip. There were no tantrums, not too much fighting, no melt downs, nothing. Aubrey was insanely easy. She took regular naps in her stroller for hours at a time and never protested being fed on the run or in the middle of a ride. Caleb suprised us all with his bravery and went on every single ride he was tall enough for. Which is every ride except for California Screamin, the big roller coaster at California Adventures. He did Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, everything. He didn't necessarily LIKE them all. He did NOT like Indiana Jones and Tower of Terror. The whole time he was like "I don't like this, I don't like this..." on Indiana Jones. Lol. He hated Tower of Terror. But, hey, he wanted to go on it! (Now, he tries to tell me that he was just joking and he really did like them... hm...) He liked the rest though! Everything went much, much smoother than expected.


We missed you Kelly and Roger!

We got really wet on Splash Mountain! Did I mention the park was pretty much dead? We walked right up to Splash Mountain without stopping in any line at all. The first 2-3 hours of each day where like that, then people started coming. It never really got CROWDED though. We waited for 20 min max.













We got a little worn out by the end of the day...



We saw the Pixar Play parade at California Adventure Monday and Tuesday night. I loved it! The colors were bright, the music was jammin and the characters were awesome! Brynley tried to run right out into the parade here and security had to come. Oops...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ugh. Jealous is the only word to describe me right now! Jealous! :) I'm glad you guys had fun. If I wasn't pregnant right now, I'd probably convince Jeff that we need to go to Disneyland tomorrow.

Brittany said...

Lindsey, I love your family! It looks like you had a lot of fun at Disneyland. I just read your 2 or 3 posts about it. It's fun to see the pictures of your parents, your brother... actually, all of you. Caleb reminds me of Dane, but he looks like your husband, too. I haven't seen you in years, so it's fun to see what you look like now (which is way hot).

By the way, I ran into Amanda from San Dimas in the library the other day. She didn't remember me, but I recognized her from girl's camp. She said she was your roommate in college. Small world, huh? (That was an unintentional perfect phrase to end this comment about your trip to Disneyland!)