Thursday, January 1, 2009

An evening with my cousins!

Last Sunday we got together with my cousins. It was so fun to see them! I don't see many of them very often because they all live in California and Hawaii (I know, lucky, huh?!). The kids had a great time and the adults (I guess that's what we are... i still feel like we're the kids... we should still be sitting at the kid table) had so much fun catching up. Scott, Tiff, Steve, Deb, Jess and Cory, I loved seeing all of your babies and catching up! Please come back soon!

These three babies were all born within 5 days of each other!

"Are you hungry?"

"Well, I am!!"

The "cousin children" all on one couch!

It's a baby stare off!

Tuckered out little cutie

Kiddos having dessert


These two cuties were also born within a few days of each other



Cousins and spouses

Just the cousins

Steve, Deb and Magnus

Jessie, Cory, Ashley, Ainsley, Andi, Spender and Avery

Scott, Tiffany and Tosh


Kelly and Dane, we missed you!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH!! Thank you SOOO MUCH for posting all those pics. I think I looked at them for a good 27 min. I wish we could have been there!! I would have LOOVED to have seen everyone. Oh well.. Someday...

Kelly said...

i love the pic of ALL the kids. I love bryns face and how Caleb is probably yelling " Mom!!!"

hahaha

Saun and Wes said...

Whoa, you posted a lot since I last looked. Those baby pictures are way cute. And you look so skinny. Have you lost a lot of weight recently? You have to tell me your secret!