Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday Brandon!

31? Seriously? I'm married to a 31 year old? Crazy. Anyway, to celebrate Brandon's birthday we went to Red Robin. We had a great time as evidenced by the picures. Lots of yummy food to be had by all. Except me. I ordered a side salad and brought my own chicken and dressing. I even fed Caleb the mud pie dessert because the ice cream was kind of hard and I didn't taste a lick of anything! But I'm not sad about it. I'm very proud of myself. Ah... the joys of trying to lose baby weight. Anyway, Happy Birthday honey! I love you!




3 comments:

Kelly said...

ok.. SO FUN!! I love it. Linds.. ok seriously?? you look SOO hot!!

Welsch Family said...

Cute pictures. You look great, Lindsey! Love the bathtub poem!

mostly Stacy said...

Your husband is 31 and isn't even bald and fat! That's pretty good. I just got done hanging out with your mom... I hope you guys have fun at disneyland, Oh =and I will see you on Thursday.