Friday, February 1, 2008

I Passed!

I passed my test! I'm officially an NSCA certified Personal Trainer! I'm so excited and I want to go celebrate... but Brandon's gone until Feb. 18. Sad. I'll have to just be excited by myself. Anyway, my prices have gone up and are as follows:

Month to month: $50/month (no contract)
3 month contract: $45/month (Prepaid contract - $135)
6 month contract: $40/month (prepaid contract - $240)


Please pass along the word to anyone you think may be interested! To see what I offer check my training blog up in the corner. I will be updating that blog weekly so check often!

10 comments:

behka said...

Congrats, Linds! Awesome job. This seems like the perfect fit for you, it is just so you. Good work!

Em and Ms said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting and I'm sure a relief to have the test behind you now. So does this mean you're going to quit Shade?

Melissa said...

Congrats!

Katrina said...

Congratulations, Lindsey! You rock! Hey, now you can join the trainers at the gym. Or even better, Body By B... oh you know who. Let's plan a day to hang out. Why is Brandon gone for so long?

Melinda B. said...

Congratulations! You are encredible!

Kelly said...

duh... i knew you would! I wasnt even worried...

kristib said...

Congrats! That's very exciting.

Megan said...

Hurray!! You are seriously superwoman. That is so awesome. I wish I was up there and we could be husbandless together! Miss you guys!

Camille Law said...

Way to go girl! That's my Linds! Can't wait to workout with you oneday, so you can kick my butt! Love you girl.
Camille

Marisa said...

Congrats!!!! Your hubby's gone until the 18th??? What's up with that? Too bad we're not closer and could keep each other company while Bret's gone this week.