Monday, January 28, 2008

Wow, it's been way too long!

I can't believe it's been 11 days since I've updated! I've been really busy. I took my test. It was the hardest most stressful test I have EVER taken (including college). I don't know how I did. I should hopefully find out soon. I have also gotten 5 new clients in the last week! I am so excited about it! It has taken A LOT of my time though to figure out policies, forms, legal stuff, all that kind of stuff. Not to mention getting them all their initial plans with the last week! It is so fun though and I LOVE it!

A couple weeks ago I got together with my college roommates, Lisa and Amanda. We always say we're going to get together every couple months but that never happens. It usually works out to a couple times a year. That's pretty sad since we all live within 35 miles of each other! Anyway, we had so much fun reminicsing and laughing about old times and what we're all up to now. Here is us now:


And then: (sorry Amanda, I stole your picture!)


This last weekend Caleb and Brandon and went up to Jolley's Ranch to go sledding. They had so much fun and these pictures were just too cute.


6 comments:

Kelly said...

that is a really cute picture of you and lisa and amanda. I like the red and white coordinating sweaters in the other pic... haha! PS Caleb looks SO OLD!! SAD!!! I WANNA PLAY WITH THE KIDS BEFORE THEY GROW UP!!

Kelly said...

oh.. and i cant believe its been 11 days either!! Dont ever let it happen again... ;)

Melissa said...

I was missing your updates!!!

mostly Stacy said...

Yeah for a recent post! Your blog is fun and I am so happy for you and your business.

Bertie said...

WOW! You guys all have different hairstyles now- but you don't look a day older!:) I'm excited your test is done with- and can't wait to here the results! Congrats on getting more clients too- that is awesome!

amandamenghini said...

That looks like so much fun!