Thursday, January 17, 2008

I scheduled my test!

I scheduled my NSCA-CPT test for this tuesday at 1:30! I am so ready to be done with studying this big old book and take my test! I should find out my score about a week later. Remember, if I pass I am going to raise my prices! If you are interested in signing up or seeing my outrageously cheap prices or just finding out what the heck I'm talking about about, check out my training blog up in the corner of this page "Train with Lindsey". Leave me a comment or send me an email if you'd like more information!

5 comments:

Bertie said...

Whoo-hooo!!! Goodluck:) I'm so happy for you!

behka said...

Good luck, Linds! You will be fantastic!

Em and Ms said...

Good luck with the test! I'm sure it'll be nice to have the studying over with.

Katrina said...

Good luck. I'm sure you'll rock it!

amandamenghini said...

I'm sure you'll do great!