Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Oh no she didn't.... um, yeah, actually I did. I dressed up as an 80's jazzercise dancer for halloween. It wasn't that great of a costume because it was very last minute. Caleb was getting into his costume and I was thinking that I wished I had something to throw together... hmmmm... what do i have...oh, i have a Shade Cap Sleeve body suit... too bad it's a thong... I have some leggings... I have a wide belt...! I've got it! This is what I threw together:



Brynley ended up wearing her chicken costume. She wouldn't go to the doors by herself though and I was pretty embarassed every time I had to turn around and walk away from the doors while the people were still standing there!


The kids LOVED trick or treating! Brynley got brave and started actually saying "trick or treat" and "tank" (thanks) about half way through. She was pretty slow and Caleb and his friend Jackson where up at a house and I told Brandon and Saundra that Brynley and I would skip that house and catch up. Brynley heard me and goes "No, No! Wait! Wait!" It was funny. My mom came down and went trick or treating with us and that was a lot of fun. She dressed up as an old lady and fit in perfectly in our neighborhood!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa!! i love the thong! so so funny!

Kelly said...

MOM!!! HAHAHAHA!!! how funny! linds...your butt looks great in that thong!!

Melissa said...

You're brave! You look great as does your mom and of course the kids!

The Ackerman Family said...

Linds...I love it! You are so awesome. I felt like such a disappointment to my kids because they wanted me to dress up, but I didn't. You are awesome!

The Ackerman Family said...

I also wanted to say Happy Birthday! It's today right?

Katrina said...

You wore a THONG trick or treating? A THONG? Lindsey, Lindsey. You are funny!

Kelly said...

you have been tagged... check out my blog

Camille Law said...

Go Linds! Love it girl! Great pics! Love you guys. Miss you too! Love, The Law's

Melanie said...

you go, lindsey. what a fantastic way to relive the era you wish you could be a part of forever! your mom looks FANTASTIC! that's so fun that she dressed up, too. and, of course, the kiddies are darling, too. thanks for sharing!

Melinda B. said...

Ow Baby! You can walk away from my door anytime!!!

Em and Ms said...

Wow, you are brave! Hilarious!

Melissa said...

Your mom always dressed up, right? I seem to remember your mom as Marge Simpson.

courtneyb said...

if i had that bod, i'd wear that to the gym daily ;)

scooping it up said...

I loved your costume, and I love that your gorgeous mom is a grandma and had to dress up like an old lady to look old. Hilarious!

amandamenghini said...

You look awesome! You can use those pictures to embarass your kids later.

Bertie said...

GREAT!! You look fantastic Linds- and I loved your creative costume idea!! Perfect!!

nicole said...

I love people that get in to the Halloween spirit! Especially the brave souls like you. I don't know many that would wear a thong body suit...over their leggings! You totally pulled it off and I think it's Hilarious! And your mom... well, she is just too cute for words!