Friday, November 30, 2007

Handsome Face

I don't ever post on the blog because I consider this Lindsey's thing, but I must post this picture. Maybe I am easily amused, actually I know I am easily amused by myself, but this picture I took of myself just cracks me up. I hope you find some sort of enjoyment in it even if only to laugh at how dorky I can be. Poor Lindsey...

Please realize that this picture was taken the morning after driving for 13 hrs straight and I hadn't shaved for a week.

My mom does not like this picture, she said it is not how she likes to think of her nice little boy.


4 comments:

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Hilarious Brandon. You look like one of the guys who is always in sketches on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

Em and Ms said...

That picture is so funny! Matt says you look kind of cartoonish.

Kelly said...

hahahahahahahaha..... you dork

Melinda B. said...

So....does that mean your naked?