Thursday, October 11, 2007

Want a free online Personal Trainer?

Ok, so I've been brainstorming ways I can make a few extra bucks doing something I love without having to leave my house for "parties" or anything like that. I have come up with an idea that I am really excited about. I have always wanted to become a CPT, certified personal trainer. But I don't want to physcially train people in the gym. At least, not right now. What I want to do is be an "online coach" or "online personal trainer". What this would involve is an assesment followed by personalized cardio and lifting routines and dietary recomendations. We would have weekly or every other week or so check in's and routines would change based on the results we were getting. I haven't worked out all the details yet. One of those small details is that I am not officially certified. While I do feel like I have a lot of knowlege, I don't have those certifications to make it official. I want to get them asap, but they are expensive. At the same time, I want to start practicing on people. I would love to get three clients and work with them for free for 3 months. And see how I do. Maybe then I would continue to take clients but have a fee. This would be a cheap service until I am officially certified and then I would raise my price to more of the industry standard.

Online training is perfect for people who already workout but just need a good program to follow or someone to be accountable to. Let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested in my three FREE openings!

No comments: