Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Carving




Today we carved our pumpkins! We only carved two of them, one for Caleb and one for Brynley. I was so excited to be able to carve our pumpkins outside! It was so beautiful out today! I grew up carving pumpkins outside and I was so happy it was warm enough to do it outside today. Caleb and I cleaned out the pumpkins while Brandon found some faces on the computer. (He didn't want to free hand it). When Brandon came out to do the carving I went inside to roast the pumpkin seeds. I roasted them a little too long and they were pretty nasty. Oh well. Here are the finished pumpkin products. Caleb wanted his mean. Does it look mean to you?

These are just a couple of random cute pictures. Brynley got these new Dora jammies at Wal Mart yesterday and hasn't taken them off since we bought them. I think she looks so cute in them! Especially with her little headband. She looks like she's going to a slumber party or something! Too cute.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Cute Brynley pics! Those are some cool pumpkin faces. I'm very impressed.

Kelly said...

cute! ya we did grow up carving outside huh? on the porch.. with cooler! ha ha. good times. Its always warm enough to carve outside here! ha ha miss you guys!