Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch


For family home evening on monday night we went to the pumpkin patch. It is this big pumpkin patch here in Springville where you get to cut your own pumpkins off the vine. It is so fun for the kids to climb around in the pumpkins and then pick their own and even cut it off the vine. Brynley was having a two year old moment in the car on the way there and was screaming so hard and was flailing her arms and kicking her legs. When I went to get her out of the car she wanted me to get her out of the door on the other side of the car. So I went over there. Then she changed her mind and wanted out the other door. So, I went back over there. You get the idea. After walking around the pumpkins for a little bit she calmed down. Our excuse was "Sorry, she's two." All in all, we had a great time at the pumpkin patch.



4 comments:

Bertie said...

Don't you just LOVE 2 year old moments!! LOL! I love it because - every 2 year old is practically the same- so you don't feel like you have a bad toddler because they throw a tantrum or whatever, because they ALL do it and it just shows you that Heavenly Father really does have a sense of humor!! I can see you going back and forth from car door to car door!LOL! Sooo funny:)

Alyssa said...

Yes, we have some of those moments too! Love your blog!

Bertie said...

I love the pictures!! I'm so glad you were finally able to put them up! Your family is absolutely beautiful Linds- and you look super as always!!:)

courtneyb said...

cool family picture, love the fall colors all around.
abbey is the same way so she has turned into a bit of a princess because I don't want to set her off!