Monday, October 22, 2007

My NSCA study materials came today!



I am so excited that my stuff came today! I have to admit I am a little intimadated by this text book though. It is 700 pages and way bigger than any book I had to read at BYU! My econ book may have come close but I graduated 5 years ago so I can't really remember. There are 17 chapters so I am going to aim for learning a chapter a week and then allow a week for review. That should put me at taking the test at the end of February. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Bertie said...

Hey Linds!!

I'm so excited for you! I love how blogging allows us not only to know you have the materials- but we actually get to SEE them:) How fun!! You are gonna rock as a personal trainer:)

Marisa said...

you're going to be amazing as a trainer. how's the online training going?