Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tyler and Kristi Brown



This post is for those of you from my high school days. Tyler and his wife, Kristi, were up here this weekend. They came over to my parents house for sunday dinner and then they came over to our house for a couple hours on Tuesday. We had so much fun! Caleb and Adam were like long lost bff's. They got along so well and never fought once (which is huge for three year olds). Even Brynley loved "Addie". I had so much fun reconnecting with Tyler and getting to know Kristi better. I really wish we lived closer to them because I think our families could be great friends!

1 comment:

Kevin Arnold said...

Lindsey-

We had a great time up there. It would be nice if you guys did live closer. I'm not sure what is more likely: us moving there or you guys moving down here. Your "Truman Show" neighborhood is pretty nice though. Adam keeps asking when we are going to go back to "Cala's house." Poor kid. He's going to have to drown his sorrows in apple juice and episodes of the Wiggles.

Say "hi" to Roger's roommate Dane for me.