Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thanks but no thanks.

I'm trying to update more regularly and just include random stories from our day to day lives. So, here's a funny one for ya. I'm at the gym today lifting and the manager of the trainers comes up to me and asks me if I'll train for him. I was like "ummm..." and he goes "you know, work for me; train people". Like i didn't know what he was talking about. I didn't know what to say so i just said "i've got two little kids so I don't think that would work out." Ha ha! Yeah, no thanks.

5 comments:

Nils said...

You could make the big bucks, though! You and Michael Banks could be such a team...just think of all the possibilities!

That is funny. I miss the SF gym. So much drama!

courtneyb said...

what? how come?

courtneyb said...

but definently a compliment!

Melinda B. said...

How cool is that! Maybe you could just make one appointment a day and extend your gym time by an hour. It might be worth asking a few questions. I bet it felt nice to be wanted....

Brandon said...

Lindsey's so hot... or is that hott? Or hawt?