Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've been tagged...

Marissa Fitz has tagged me. She just wrote 7 things about herself but i needed a little more guidance so I stole this off of Brandon's cousin's blog (thanks danielle - i stole some of your answers too).

For those of you I tagged (see your blog for a msg from me), copy and paste this and change it to apply to you and then tag five of your friends.

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 16 and a junior in high school. Is it so sad that I am trying so hard and can't think of a specific event that happened that year. I'm sure they're in there somewhere. Too sad. I can't think that far back.

What was I doing one year ago? Moving into our new house from my parents house.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Homemade protein bars
2. Graham crackers
3. Natural Peanut butter and lots of it!
4. Anything chocolate
5. Anything chocolate with natural peanut butter

Five songs I know all the words to:
1. Ice Ice Baby- Vanilla Ice
2. All of Michael Jackson's old school
3. With or Without You- U2
4. Bust a Move - Can't think of who it's by right now
5. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
And many, many more...

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1. Take at least one family vacation and one couple vacation every year
2. Have a really nice (but definately not over the top) house
3. Invest so my husband would never have to work again
4. Hire an amazing personal trainer
5. And my ultimate dream: be able to walk into Costco and buy WHATEVER i want!

Five of my MANY bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Spending too much time on the internet
3. Being WAY to OCD about what I eat
4. Complaining about being tired all the time
5. Biting my nails... it's a really bad one

Five things I like doing:
1. Laying on the floor with Brandon and letting our kids climb all over us
2. Weight lifting
3. Baking desserts
4. Going on dates
5. Reading

Five things I will NEVER wear again:
1. scrunchies
2. Those clips you put your shirt through (you know... on your hip)
3. A banana clip
4. I used to say leggings but I hate to say I've caved
5. While I do wear leggings, I WONT wear biking shorts under a short skirt. That's a promise!

Five of my Favorite toys:
1. Tivo
2. My i Pod
3. phase 10
4. My blender (I use it multiple times a day)
5. Brandon {I couldn't resist}

7 comments:

courtneyb said...

look at you little miss blogger, i love it!

Katrina said...

Dishes are done, dude! Check out my list!

dandee said...

What a fun list! Glad I could help!

Melissa said...

What is phase 10?

Melissa said...

Nevermind...I googled it!

Marisa said...

I loved all your lists. I was laughing at the Costco wish--who can ever leave there without blowing the grocery budget? I'm always thinking, "But it's such a good deal". I guess it's not a good deal if you can't leave without making a serious dent in the checking account, right? I'd also love to be as motivated as you to have a good personal trainer be on my list. You're awesome!!!

mostly Stacy said...

I've had fun reading your blog, oh and I'm not doing so hot on the whole working out thing. I wish I had a touch of OCD about what I eat.
Hey I'll be in town the first week of June if you need your hair done.