Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I know, I know...

Ok, I know, I really need to update the blog. I don't have any pictures though but I guess that's ok. And I'm not that funny like Katrina and Courtney. And nothing new has really been going on. So, that's why I haven't updated. But... I'm sure I can think of something to say.

My sister got engaged a couple weeks ago for those of you who know my family. She is getting married in the Timpanogos Temple on July 11. They'll have a reception in Utah and one in Arizona where her fiance, Roger, is from. They're honeymoon is going to be a cruise to the Western Caribbean. Spoiled, I know. :-) I'm helping them do the research and plan their trip and it's a lot of fun! Makes me excited for our cruise we're going on in November!

The weather here has been great. We've been going to the park almost everyday. I've been reading more lately so I just bring a book and let the kids play for hours on end.

Caleb's really into games lately. I mean real games. Like scrabble, monopoly, pick up sticks, guess who etc. My favorite is guess who. I really actually love that game. Oh, he wants to play Mastermind now so I better go teach him how.

I promise I'll update more often!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats to Kelly!!!

dandee said...

Guess Who is my favorite too!

courtneyb said...

thanks for the compliment but I think my blog lacks humor.
Caleb plays board games like that?! impressive!
another cruise in November, I think it is now an addiction.
What book are you reading? any recomendations?

Katrina said...

Nils and I have decided we're going on a cruise with you guys someday. Not November, but maybe your next one. Hope you don't mind!

Melinda B. said...

You should call me sometime when you go to the playground..... I plan on having morning sickness in November, so maybe I will catch the next cruise too.

Melinda B. said...

You should call me sometime when you go to the playground....I plan on having morning sickness in November so maybe we'll shoot for the cruise after that too.

Kevin Arnold said...

I can't believe Kelly is getting married. I mean, what's next? Are you going to try and tell me Cooler didn't really eat those watermelon rinds that we fed him, or that rainbow trout didn't magically appear in your pool?