Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sweet (and sassy) kid sayings

Can you guess who gave the sassy remarks? Yes, it was Brynley.

Tonight we had this conversation:

Me: "Ok, you guys, in five minutes we need to get ready for bed."
Brynley: "Can we have seven minutes?!"
Me: "Perhaps..."
Brynley (a bit louder): "CAN WE?!"
Me (seeing that she was getting a little mad): "Perhaps..."
Brynley (screaming her head off): "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! JUST SAY YES!"

Normally, that tone would get her in trouble but I had to run in the other room because I was laughing so hard!

The sweet remarks came from our sweet boy, Caleb. When he was filling out a getting to know you paper for school he said the following answers. We didn't really write some of these but I thought they were too cute.

1. What do you want to be when you grow up? He asked what some ideas where and we told him some typical occupations. Then he said, quietly and hesitantly, "Can I be a missionary?"

2. If you could have one wish what would it be? "To be a family forever."

Oh. my. gosh. Is he not the sweetest boy ever?!?!

2 comments:

Gingerlylizzy said...

Ummm YEAH! That is the cutest!

Kelly said...

hahaha Bryn is SO funny. and C is SO sweet! I love them. I was laughing so hard at Bryns comments. I miss those two crazy kids.