Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Caleb!!!























I can't believe my little boy is 6 years old! He is getting so old and big. I can barely pick him up anymore! Caleb is such a nice boy. He absolutely adores his baby sister and is so sweet and helpful with her. Here are a few fun facts about my big 6 year old:

  • Caleb sleeps in a queen bed downstairs in one of our unfinished rooms. Hey, it was his idea!
  • Caleb's best friend is Jackson and they would play together from sun up to sun down if Saundra and I would let them.
  • He is a very good reader and is starting to read chapter books.
  • He loves math and he says that is his favorite thing to learn in school.
  • He learned the first 10 Articles of Faith before he turned 6.
  • He got a new bike this summer and thinks it is really cool because it has pegs in the back.
  • He loves Spongebob and Scooby Doo.
  • He likes to workout with Brandon and I downstairs in our home "gym" and he and I went running together quite a few times this summer.
  • He is a very good swimmer.
  • He loves to "play light sabers" with his dad.



Caleb, I can't believe how fast you are growing up. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were decked out in luau gear and my cousin Scott's wedding reception waiting for the contractions to get close enough to head to the hospital to have you! We are so proud of the good boy you are growing up to be and we love you so much!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

seriously. Could you ASK for a better little boy!? He is so wonderful. I love him.

dandee said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Lindsay, would you mind emailing me your address so I can get your happy mail package to you ;)
dandeedesigns@gmail.com