Sunday, May 24, 2009

Boys vs Girls: Who do you think had a better time?

Girls Night Out
Our GNO started out at Art City Trolley with the worlds best salads. Oh, the were so good. I'm not going to go into details about my salad and how much I love food in general. For that see here.

After our fun, food filled dinner we headed off to the luxurious nail salon right inside our neighborhood Walmart! Go figure! My mom and I got pedicures while Brynley got her toe nails and fingernails painted. She was so still and loved every second of it. My mom and I loved being pampered!




Brynley's pampering didn't end on Friday night. Saturday morning she had her very own appointment with Stacy! Lucky girl! (Did I tell you guys about the day when I told her I needed to trim her bangs and she goes, "No! I want Stacy to do it!" The little stinker...) Anyway, we all love Stacy. And so does everyone I know. So, do it. Make an appointment with her. You won't be sorry.
Check out this awesome hair cut:




The Boy's Campout
Brandon and Caleb went to my Dad's ward's father and son's outing. I wasn't there so I don't have any good stories to tell. I will just let the pictures tell the story. I do know that they had a great time and as they were going to sleep Caleb looked at Grandpa and his Daddy and said, "This is the greatest day of my life!"






So, there you have it? Which party would you have rather attended?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I didnt really like that post. No offense. I love you guys but i REALLLLYYYY wish I could have been there! I called mom like 6 days before and said I was gonna fly home for the weekend ( I have a free flight to use) and she said not to! RUDE! mainly cuz she wants me home in the summer to come swim with you guys but still.. I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!! Anyways, enough whining.

I love that pic of you girls eating.Aubrey looks like she is about to chow down into that salad in front of her and OOOH MY GOSH!! I LOOVE BRYNLEYS HAIR!!! AH! SO STINKIN CUTE!! Is it hard for you to do? Is she such a "girl" now?

Jess said...

That looks so fun!!! Now Hailey is old enough to take her and it's so fun. I'm not a good camper.

Katrina said...

Okay, now I want to go to Art City Trolley (I love that place and miss it terribly!) and get a pedicure. The girls night looks way more fun than the boys night- no offense, boys!

Saun and Wes said...

Cute pics! I want to have a girls night! That look so fun!