Monday, May 18, 2009

Aubrey is 8 Months Old!




My beautiful little baby is already 8 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She has been such a joy and blessing to have in our family. She is the easiest, happiest baby ever and we are all head over heels in love with her!

Here are some little tidbits of information about Aubrey at 8 months old:
-Sometimes she sleeps all the way through the night (probobly 3-4 times a week)
-She does NOT like eating solid food. At all. She clenches her little mouth closed very tight at the sight of it.
-She loves her bottle and gets really excited (think panting breathing and arms and legs kicking) whenever she sees it.
-She can be content to sit in a pile of baby toys for at least an hour.
-She has two cute little teeth. I never even noticed she was teething until I saw them poking through.
-She is such a chunk! She wears 18 month size clothes.
-She is not anywhere close to crawling which I am more than fine with. The kids in our family don't crawl until after their first birthday so I don't anticipate any movement for quite some time.

We love you so much little Aubrey!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

cute! I love her. She seriously is the cutest baby. I LOVE her smile!

mostly Stacy said...

She is so sweet and round and rosy

scooping it up said...

what a lovely girl; looks more like a Mathews than a Mullinax for sure. I can't believe she's 8 months...

Melinda B. said...

Oliver is wearing 18 month size too. They grow up way too fast. Love the accessories for her helmet.