Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

The kids loved today. I overheard Caleb telling his friend yesterday that he was so excited for Halloween and how he's been waiting for this day all year. Cute kid. Caleb was a vampire and Brynley was Cinderella. Brynley basically looked like she did every other day of the year since all she ever wears is princess dresses anyway, but that's ok.

We went to trunk or treating at the church and the kids loved being able to see their friends in their costumes. Brynley even saw ... are you ready for this ... SNOW WHITE! She was a little nervous at first but that was all she talked about for the rest of the night. I can't wait to get this girl to Disneyland. After trunk or treating we went trick or treating around the block. Our friend pointed out to us that this is "double dipping" in the neighborhood. Oh well.
Here's our vampire and immodest little Cinderella

Cute little cow.

Pretty good snow white, huh?


This was my halloween treat. An apple dipped in Costco's Saigon cinnamon. This is the best cinnamon EVER! I am proud to say I didn't even touch a BITE of the kids candy! Go me!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I totally ate both of Kara's KitKat bars, plus some of our left over candy. I'm not gonna lie. :)

Kelly said...

wow Caleb looks GREAT! Rog laughed so hard at Bryns immodest dress. haha.

Tiffany said...

Bryns dress was too funny! They all looked great-even Snow White. I admire your will power to stay away from the candy. I have to admit I had a few.....

Anonymous said...

OMG!! hahaha!!! I died at bryn's little boobs in the dress! haha! i LOVE it!