Saturday, October 11, 2008

3 weeks

I don't have any pictures to post but I just thought I'd update with how we're doing. Aubrey is doing great. We are having some issues with nursing. I'm still really sore and she clicks when she sucks and it hurts. I have tried everything I can think of and it doesn't stop her clicking. I am probobly going to meet with a lactation consultant on monday. Hopefully it gets better soon.

She is still a really good baby. Last night she went a 4 1/2 hour stretch! And I got to sleep the whole time! It was great. She's starting to be awake more during the day and she is so content.

Three kids is not too much of an adjustment. I think because I have a good age spread. Caleb and Brynley play really well together so they keep each other entertained. We've even been to the store and the BYU bookstore just me and all the kids without incident. So, we're doing great around our house these days!

4 comments:

halliday6 said...

How sad is that when we're excited about 4 1/2 hours of sleep! What a good baby, though!

amandamenghini said...

Wow- out and about with three already! I think it was months before I even ventured out with two...you are a brave woman.

Melanie said...

i hope this has worked itself out... anna did the "click" thing, and at 6 weeks of age, she was still clicking, and my "nursing area" was still bleeding every time. PAINFUL. we stopped after that. hopefully you've found a solution!!!

Melanie said...

i hope this has worked itself out... anna did the "click" thing, and at 6 weeks of age, she was still clicking, and my "nursing area" was still bleeding every time. PAINFUL. we stopped after that. hopefully you've found a solution!!!