Friday, October 3, 2008

2 Weeks Old



Aubrey is 2 weeks old now! She is doing so great. She is the best baby so far. I don't want to jinx myself because I realize she is still so young but so far, she is a really good baby. A few days ago she decided she didn't need to be held to sleep anymore and she's been napping in her crib and sleeping in her crib at night. She has been waking up twice a night usually around 1am and 4 am. I can just feed her and put her down and go back to bed. It is so nice! She hasn't had a single day in her life so far where she's been awake at all at night. I really am lucky. And she's so stinkin cute too. I love looking at her and kissing her and holding her and kissing her. Did I mention I can't stop kissing her cute little face?

2 weeks old: 6 lbs 12 1/2 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long

6 comments:

courtneyb said...

so precious, I love those sweet lips!

Kelly said...

oh my gosh, linds... she is SOOO pretty!! She looks like a doll!! Almost fake cuz she is just so cute!! She looks alot like Brandon. I guess that means Brandon is cute. haha... but you are too linds!

Bertie said...

Awww!! She is beautiful Lindsey!! Congratulations- i know I'm a little late- but ya'll did a good job:) Absolutely adorable! Hope all is well:)

Ashli said...

A tad late, but congrats! She is beautiful. Hope you are feeling well, and getting some sleep.

Krissa said...

She is beautiful. I am so happy for you. Reading your story makes childbirth a little less daunting to me but as soon as you mentioned an old episiotomy, I was done for. Just kidding. I am sure it will all be worth it one day in my future.

You looked great in your pictures too. I guess that was also a benefit from less pain meds. You were able to REALLY be there 100 %.

She is adorable. I hope the good sleeping stays around for a while :)

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

She is so sweet! I love the family hospital picture from an earlier post! Congratulations!