Saturday, October 11, 2008

Biggest Loser Holiday Challenge

I want to do a Biggest Loser Holiday Challenge. Here's what I'm thinking of doing. It will cost $10 to play. Whoever loses the highest percentage of weight in 12 weeks will win all the money. I will set up a private blog with all the players as authors. The participants will check in weekly (or however they want to) with their progress (weight, measurements, pictures or whatever you want). I wanted to do it over the holiday to keep us all on track and motivated throughout the holidays. I know you're all thinking how is this fair since I just had a baby. But really I don't lose weight very fast while I'm nursing. My body likes to hang on to it. I can't lower my calories much so all my weight loss has to be through exercise.

Anyway, if you're interested leave a comment and I'll send you more info over email!

11 comments:

courtneyb said...

i'm interested, when are you starting it?

Unknown said...

Hi!! This is really interesting.. I wonder no one ever thought of it before.. or did someone??? I must congratulate you on this idea..well anyways, I like the idea very much and i am quite interested in giving it a try. $ 10 is just a little sum to get into such an interesting thing. I really need some kind of a challenge to shed these extra pounds and if we could do it together.. it would be great.. the more no of people involved, the better it gets…more motivation and more inspiration… sure friend,… I am game for it.. please lemme know when you want to begin. And thanks for taking the initiative.and do check out http://www.liveleantoday.com/. it has some a good forum running for the biggest loser show. We might get some more interested participants there.

Jessica said...

Hi
I am friends with Courtney and she told me about your fun idea. Can I play? Had a baby in May and need to lose lbs!!

Saun and Wes said...

You know I'm in! I'm ready to get back on track and I think the holidays are the perfect time!

halliday6 said...

Finally, motivation to lose the 10 lbs I put on this year! I sure hope we get to do one of thos awful bikini "before" pictures, 'cause my muffin top is kickin'!!!

ConnieV said...

I'd love to join as well!

Katrina said...

I'm in. I'd love it if we could all include workout/diet tips. I've really been needing something to kick me in the butt!

Brandon said...

I hate biggest loser contests. How about a, who can run a mile the fastest contest? :-)

Teresa said...

Hey! I periodically check in on your blog (I hope you remember me from Springville-you do know me, I swear!:c))... Anyways, I am interested in your biggest loser challenge. Please send me the info. Q.Tay.Pye@gmail.com
Teresa Henrie

Tiffany said...

ALoha! Since all year round is bathing suit weather and I LOVE to eat, I better get in! I mentioned it to Scott as well, so he is in also! Fun, Fun! :)

Lindsay said...

Hey Linds! I'm glad to see you have a healthy sweet baby! I haven't chatted with ya in a while, it's been a crazy few months for me, and my body is paying for it big time! I'm totally in on this - if it's not too late - awesome idea! Email - lindsaymckinnon@gmail.com
Thanks!