Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Caleb's first day of preschool



Today was Caleb's first day of real preschool! Last year he went to a 3 year old preschool, but this year is real, full-on, educational preschool. Get ready world, here we come! You may be wondering about the backpack... yeah, me too. I mean, really, what do preschoolers need to bring? Last year a bunch of kids wore backpacks and I have no clue what the parents put in them. But Caleb wanted to bring his this year. So I let him bring his puppy and his photo album in his backpack. I'm sure it just sat in his cubby the whole time but if it made him feel better, it's fine by me.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

ok... its been almost two months since i have seen them and im freaking out cuz caleb already looks sooo much older!! sniff sniff

courtneyb said...

i lost track of how many times I had to tell Brody that "no, caleb is at school, he can't play"

Danny said...

Attaboy Caleb.
P.S. You can totally link me on your blog, but I want to be under "family" since I've been adopted and all.

Bertie said...

He is toooo cute! And he looks sooo much like Brandon! I love his little smile too- it is kind of crooked... and too adorable!! :)

Katrina said...

Anders started yesterday. He loved it, but I was on the verge of tears.