Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Caleb!

Today is Caleb's birthday. I seriously can't believe it. I know I probably say that every year, but this year I really mean it. I can't believe I have a 7 year old. Caleb is incredible. He is so kind and loving and concerned about others. He loves his sisters and watches out for them *most* of the time. (C'mon, what kind of brother wouldn't have a *most* right there). Caleb is a good example to his friends and I have been told that by his friend's moms numerous times. Caleb really has a special place in my heart and we love him so much.

Caleb loves:

-playing with his bff, Jackson
-swimming
-Star Wars
-movie nights
-legos (he's really good at these)
-cereal
-riding his bike

He had a star wars party today. He had 5 friends come over and we played Star Wars games and did a Jedi Training Course. He had a great time!




No comments: