Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Brynley!



I can't believe my little girl is already 5 and will be starting Kindergarten this year. Brynley is incredible. She has a smile (and dimple!) that will make your heart melt and an attitude that could make you scream! But even her sassy-ness just adds to her wonderful personality. She is the type who can leave you guessing as to how to handle her and then turn right and say, "I love you Mommy" (which she says a million times a day) and make you melt into the ground. She is such a wonderful, spunky addition to our family and we love her so much!

Brynley loves:
-Barbies
-Princesses
-Her scooter
-Milk, milk and more milk
-Make up (I know!)
-Sponge Bob
-Playing with London, Quincey and Makelle
-Changing her clothes
-Anything pink and girly

We love you so much Bryley!

1 comment:

scooping it up said...

I can't believe she's five! What a cute girl. I am a sucker for dimples... :)