Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First day of school!

Here is Caleb on his first day of 2nd grade:

Brynley started Kindergarten yesterday:

Before school she was asking why she had to bring here folder to school. I said, "Because that is what you will bring your homework home in and take it back to school in." She got the biggest grin and started giggling. She is so excited to be joining her big brother at school! And Caleb says he loves finding her after school. It is so cute picking them up and seeing them wait there together in their adorable little uniforms!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Your kids are so cute! Where do they go to school that they have to wear those cute, little uniforms?

Lindsey said...

They go to the charter school in Springville. I LOVE uniforms!!!

Liz said...

They are so cute! :) I LOVE the idea of uniforms! And I love how Caleb likes to go find his little sister... what a good little brother he is!

Stephanie Ellinger said...

I LOVE uniforms too! I can't believe how great Caleb looks with his lip.

Thanks for carpooling with us!