Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunday Jan 17: Heading Home

We got off early this morning and headed to the airport (after a huge breakfast and grabbing one last ice cream cone as we left the ship!) to come home. We ended up being upgraded to first class for our first flight to Atlanta! Gotta love the “traveling husband” perks!

I am writing this as I sit here on the plane, in first class, me with my Net Book and Brandon with his iphone, watching the coach people walk past us and I think of Brian Regan, “I’m making money right now! (About the curtain separating first class and coach) Snap it shut! I don’t even want to see ‘em! Not even in my peripheral!”

We are excited to go home and see the kids and get back into the normal swing of things. But we are dreading the snow and … getting on the scale. Oh. Dear. Me.

Here's Brandon signing off:

2 comments:

pinon family said...

Your trip looks like so much fun!

Lisa said...

Boy, I am jealous. I could sure use a cruise right about now. What a nice break for you!