Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trip to the Apple Orchards

Today Brynley's preschool class took a trip to the Apple Farms! We had so much fun!

We took a wagon ride down to the orchards. We got to walk through the orchards and pick an apple (or 2 or 3... oops.) These apples were SO good! Holy cow. Then we got to wagon ride it back to the gift shop where they gave all of us apple donuts. I had a bite of Brynley's and it was mighty tasty!



Doesn't it look like she's enjoying herself?

Has she changed much since the last time we came here?

Cute little girl.

Oh, she said something funny the other day that I wanted to take note of. As you can see in the pictures above, I changed my hair again. I went dark! It was time for a touch up but I'm doing a triahlon in November and red fades SO fast when it hits chlorine so I had to go a different route. I went dark! I love it! Anyway, when I got home after getting it done here is the conversation that ensued:

Brynley: Mom, what color is your hair?
Me: It's brown.
Brynley: (after running her fingers through it and carefully inspecting it) Hey mom! It's brown AND white!
Me: Yeah it is!
Brynley: Mom, does your hair change colors?

I had to laugh at that one! Gotta love little girls!

6 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

I can't believe she was that little last year when you went to the apple farm. It's hard to see how much she has grown when you see her every day. Fun!

Lindsey said...

Actually that picture was two years ago. We didn't go last year...

scooping it up said...

We did have the same trip - so fun! I LOVE the idea of giving a 1 year old a box of kleenex as a birthday present. Hilarious!!!

Kelly said...

oh she is so cute! PS I LOVE your hair!

Kelly said...

and i love Aubreys face and belly in the pic where you are holding her with bryn on the left side.

Gingerlylizzy said...

Such a cute little family!