Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Caleb's Lemonade Stand

Caleb has gotten way to big for his bike. His bike is a 14" and is supposed to be for 3-5 year olds. He is a big almost 6 year old. He needed a new bike. I told him he had to save $20 to pay towards the bike. He has been doing some chores around the house and things like that. Last Saturday Saundra and I did a garage sale (I will never do that again. Way too much work. I'd rather just sell stuff on KSL) and the boys decided they wanted to have a Lemonade Stand.

They did great at it! They each made $10!



You're probobly thinking "Wow, 25 cent lemonades made them each 10 bucks?!" Well, some nice people gave them extra money. That's how they made the bulk of it, I'm sure. But they definately "worked" for it, asking every customer if they wanted to buy some lemonade.

And would you know it, he has earned his $20 so he got his new bike!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry I missed out! I'm sure it was delicious. lol

mindy said...

He was so excited about his new bike...that was the first thing he told me about at church! I thought that was great that you had him work for it.

Kelly said...

haha, i love that sign! That is so great!