Sunday, August 10, 2008

33 Weeks


I'm 33 weeks now! It is going by so fast, it is crazy. I am so stinking uncomfortable. I have contractions all the time and they're starting to hurt. My hips hurt, my back hurts, my heart hurts (heartburn), my pelvis really hurts. Other than that though we're doing great around here. All of the sudden I feel like I have so much to do in the next month! This week is crazy. Caleb has his third and final session of swimming lessons (have I mentioned that he can swim 25 yards without stopping?! We're so excited!) and we have a bunch of back to school stuff because he starts Kindergarten next monday! Wow, so many changes coming up. I'll try to keep you all posted of everything on here as often as I can over the next few weeks!

8 comments:

courtneyb said...

I am so amazed at Kaleb's swimming! I couldn't believe it when he swam across the pool that one day.

courtneyb said...

darn it. I had a 50/50 chance at spelling his name right. Sorry about the "K"

Alyssa said...

Hi Lindsey!
Seriously I can't believe that Caleb can swim that far. That's amazing! How do you feel about him starting K already? That is so big! Your hair is so long again! You look great!
-Alyssa

Saun and Wes said...

I've said it before, but I will say it again. You look so good! And I love your extensions!

amandamenghini said...

I can't believe caleb is starting school already. We are much to young to have school aged children! You look so cute and pregnant too!

Kelly said...

LINDS!! you look SOO great!! I cant wait to come see you and the fam!

Kimberly said...

Lindsey Mullinax? You're on the third baby already? Wow, you look great, I bet you can't wait until this pregnancy is over. Atleast your on the home stretch - and then it's all worth it in the end :)

scooping it up said...

Nice job Calet, gonna be a swimmer like his Mommy! So great. You look beautiful, Linds. You're so close, and hopefully you'll go a little early. I am rooting for 38 weeks. That was perfect timing for Mark. My water broke the day before 38 weeks and it was a miracle dream come true.