Monday, July 14, 2008

Time for new paint!

I decided last week that I was going to paint the kids rooms. I've been meaning to do this for a while but I've been putting it off. First I was just going to do the nursery (which Brynley calls the "primary" aka Aubrey's room/nursery). But when I finished that I was still in the mood so I did Caleb and Brynley's room too. Here's how it turned out.


The "primary" is the same green color with pink accents in the drapes and bedding and stuff. I'll post a picture when it's all decorated.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH!! LINDS!!! I TOTALLY LOVE IT!! I cant wait to see the primary room ahahaha.. that is too funny. Oh my heck.. it seriously is SO stinkin cute!

Bertie said...

WOW- you GO girl! That is awesome! I wish I could paint like that- and YES it does take skill:)

Melissa said...

Looks great! Is the official name Aubrey?

scooping it up said...

looks awesome! you are quite the decorator. someday we will get out of an apartment so that we can actually paint walls and make things cute. the price of living in boston rather than utah, a starter home is about $550K...i want another belly shot soon. :)