Thursday, May 22, 2008

Caleb's Preschool Graduation


Last night was Caleb's preschool graduation. He was throwing up all afternoon due to eating an old ham sandwich he found at Jackson's house. But luckily after a few "episodes" and some naps he was all better in time for the graduation. It was a very cute program. They started by singing some really cute songs. Here are some pictures from the program. Yes, Caleb is wearing heart sunglasses. The poor boy in front of him, though, has pink glasses AND a pink guitar!



After the program they got dressed in the caps and gowns for the processional. Each kid got a title or award. Caleb's was "Little Mister Scholar". I was so proud! I mean, I knew he was smart. But it feels good to hear his teacher say it!


This is Caleb and his friend Josh, from school:

Here he is during the "processional":

This is Caleb and Mrs. Suzan:

I can't believe he is out of preschool and ready to start Kindergarten! He is so smart and loves to learn. I got him these Brain Quest cards from Costco for a graduation present and he loves them. They have questions and answers on them for kindergarten level and they are really cute and fun. I'm so proud of him! And thanks to Grandma and Uncle Dane for coming to support him!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

ok... i may or may not have teared up a little reading that. Ok, alot. I miss you and the kids soo much you have NO idea. I wish so badly that I could be there. Thank goodness for blogs.

Marisa said...

I cannot believe that he is going to kindergarten!!! It seems like yesterday that we were exchanging info on "healty Sleep habits..." where does times go?