Monday, May 12, 2008

20 weeks


Ok, I look really uncomfortable in this picture for some reason... Not sure if it's the awkward hands on the belly or what...

Anyway, I'm 20 weeks now! Halfway! I'm still doing and feeling great. The baby is moving a ton now. She moves around for like hours on end. It's fun, for now. Won't be so fun in a few months! I've gained about 13 pounds and I'm still able to exercise every day. I can't run anymore, as of about 2 weeks ago. It hurts my round ligament too much. I am super tired. Whoever said the tiredness goes away after the first trimester was not right in my case! Other than that though I'm feeling great!

7 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

When are you going to start looking pregnant!?! You look beautiful Linds! I am so excited for you and glad things are going so well!

courtneyb said...

and your still in regular jeans? good for you. your looking like a hot mama!!

Jess said...

You make me sick. YOu look way too cute!!!

Kelly said...

Linds. Im DYING at how cute you are. You look SOOO beautiful in that pic! Maybe its the hair. Maybe its the toned arms. Maybe its the big boobs and little butt... or all of the above ;) Love you

seriously... you look sooo goooood!!

scooping it up said...

Linds, you have the longest torso ever, it holds the baby really well. Me, well, everyone told me I looked like I was having twins because I had no where to hide it! You look hot.

Camille Law said...

Hi gorgeous friend! Wow, blonde, long hair, and little belly since I saw you last! You look great! Congratulations on a girl too! I am thrilled for you. Love ya Linds. Glad to hear your still working out! You go babe!

Marisa said...

You look awesome! I love the hair, too!