Monday, May 19, 2008

Brynley's mean words

Brynley has said some funny things lately. Unfortunately they are all in a mean spirit. But they're still really funny. One thing is she always calls someone a cowboy when she's really mad at them. She says (very, very meanly) "You a cowboy." Random.

The other thing she said the other day has to do with her favorite thing ever. Or what used to be her favorite thing ever. Some of you may know that she loves milk. Always has. It's the only thing that will calm her sometimes. But she has also had major constipation problems her whole life. So, on Tuesday after her most recent enema (during which she called me a cowboy through her tears), I decided to take the bold move I'd been contemplating but dreading for a while now. I was taking her off milk. We got some soymilk at the store and that was it. So, the next time she wanted/needed her milk I gave her soymilk. She drank like three sips and said, "I don't need milk," and just gave it back to me. She hasn't wanted milk since. I keep trying to get her to drink the soy milk but she won't. So, the other day she was really upset and I asked if she wanted milk and she screams, "NO! I HATE MILK!!! MILK. IS. HATE." I laughed so hard. I never would have thought I'd hear my milk loving daugher yell milk. is. hate.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

hahaha.. oh my gosh, im laughing so hard right now. HAHAHA!! I hope baby #3 is as sassy as her!! haha. I wish i could be there...

scooping it up said...

hilarious!!! love brynley. milk. is. hate. love it.

Katrina said...

That's so funny. She'll probably start calling people Milk instead of Cowboy now.

pinon family said...

love it! Little girls have so much attitude! I think Aaron takes Carly out of sacrament meeting every Sunday with her screaming Stupid Daddy (stupid is her favorite word) I wish Cowboy were her favorite word :)!

Jessie said...

That's really really funny. I laughed out loud when I read it!

Bertie said...

That is too funny! I love that she calls people cowboys! You need to bring her down here to Texas to call some dudes cowboys- they would be sooo happy:) LOL!

Megan said...

Nice! I'm totally going to use that one... Let's see- how about Laundry.Is.Hate. ? No, I don't think I could muster up the conviction she probably used for that one. So cute!

Melanie said...

this might be my favorite blog entry on anyone's blog of all times. you feel so bad for the little tikes when they're trying so hard to make a point, and it just cracks you up. oh man. i would have loved to have been there in person.