Monday, March 17, 2008

12 week update


I am 12 weeks pregnant today! I am feeling great! I have gained 6 pounds so far which is how much I had gained thus far with Brynley. I have been feeling pretty similar to how I did with her too. Maybe I'm having a girl? Who knows. With Caleb i was a lot sicker and I hadn't gained any wieght yet at this point. But that could just be different because it was my first pregnancy.

So, sorry if the picture is TMI. But, we're all friends right? I'm back to eating well. Really trying to eat lots of fruits and veggies. I do NOT want stretch marks so I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can as I heard your nutrition plays a part in whether you get them. Not sure if thats true... I get to hear the heart beat on thursday! Brandon jokes that we're going to hear two heartbeats because I'm so much bigger so far than with my other two. Anyway, i have lots of energy and my workouts are going great. I can still do a couple unassisted pull ups. One less than I used to be able to do but I guess that's what happens when you add 6 pounds! Ok, moving along...

We went sledding on saturday and it was really fun. We were the only ones up there because a lot of the snow had melted. Here are some pictures from that:





Other news, caleb has the flu. His temperature is 103 today. Poor kid. He just lays around all day. Hopefully he'll feel better soon. That's about it! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

AAAH!!! your so CUTE!! haha... little belly!!

and I am kinda obsessed with that pic of brandon with the kids and you with the kids. Its so cute how Caleb is holding bryn. And then in the other one how he has his arm around you! hahaha

cant WAIT to see them!

Saun and Wes said...

Cute pics! I love Brynley's scarf. I love the picture of your little (key word little) belly. I admire you for putting that picture out there for all to see. I guess that is how it is when you have a rockin' bod! You look great!

courtneyb said...

you are so cute!! you look great!

Melissa said...

Hope Caleb feels better soon. It sucks to be sick! You look great by the way!

Marisa said...

I love that you 12 weeks pregnant is better than my 96 weeks of unpregnant! You're too cute!

Unknown said...

I haven't been to your blog in awhile, so congrats on the pregnancy! Your little belly is too cute! So sad that Caleb is sick, I hope he feels better soon (and no one else gets sick).

Megan said...

Love the pics- more please!! Poor Caleb... thats the worst when they get sick. Get better buddy!! Keep us posted on the multiple heartbeat thing! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.(heehee)

Bri said...

Good hearing from you... on my blog! :) Seriously... you are tiny! Looks like you and your cute family are doing well! Congrats on the pregnancy. I have about 8.5 weeks left, and I can't wait to get this little guy out of me!! :)