Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Recap

We had a great Easter and Conference weekend! The weekend started out with a ward Easter Egg hunt at the church. It was in the cultural hall so candy was basically just thrown every where. As you can imagine, the kids were in heaven!



We also decorated eggs.




Saturday and Sunday we watched Conference. This was one of the first times I've been able to really watch and focus in the last couple years and wow, was it inspiring. I tried many different means to keep my kids busy during the sessions. After one of them, this is what I came upstairs to:

The 5 minutes of vacuuming it up was totally worth being able to watch half a session in peace.
Easter basket mayhem:



Sunday we went to my parents house with my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin and Wes and Saundra and their kids. The kids LOVED spending Easter with their best friends! We had an egg hunt and a super yummy dinner.

We had a great Easter this year!





(I have a cute video of Aubrey with bubbles coming soon!)

3 comments:

scooping it up said...

aubrey's face is so cute in that last shot!

Nice conference mess - totally worth it.

Kelly said...

so fun. wish we were there :)

Saun and Wes said...

Cute pictures. We had tons of fun with your family. It was a good easter.