Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just the usual

Nothing too exciting has been going on around here lately. Caleb has his follow appointment with the ENT up at Primary Children's tomorrow. I don't notice a difference in the size of his lip after this first treatment but they said we probably wouldn't. I guess I was just hoping we would anyway...

Brandon sprained his ankle pretty bad. His third injury in four months. (First was a shoulder injury on Thanksgiving playing football. Second was another shoulder injury - the other side- around Christmas while skiing, and this one was while playing basketball).



And here's Aubrey with her toothy grin.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

LINDSEY!! People need to be WARNED before seeing that picture!! SO NASTY!! Good thing we know of a great foot doc. ha! I love Aubs, toooo cute!

Saun and Wes said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!! I did not know Brandon's ankle was that serious. I feel so bad for him! That is awful. Tell him we are sorry he did that. It looks so painful!

And Aubrey is as cute as usual. Those actually look like her lips cuz they are red and full.

Saun and Wes said...

Is that a real binky? Where did you get it!

Liz said...

Lemme guess... was it church ball? LOL! Matt did the SAME thing a few months ago and it took forever to heal! That looks BAD!

Amanda said...

Seeing that horrible ankle reminds me of me 9 months pregnant! Hope he gets better soon!

kentandnellie said...

Oh my goodness, that ankle looks painful! Are you sure it's just sprained? Sheesh. I hope it get better soon.

kentandnellie said...

gets, not get. I can write, I promise.

Lisa said...

Sheesh! That ankle looks bad. I saw him wearing the boot at church and I wondered what happened. Also, those hillbilly teeth are too funny!